Face masks are an excellent cosmetic product that provides comprehensive facial skin care and maintaining it in perfect condition. Masks prepared at home are even more useful than ready-made masks, since they do not contain preservatives, dyes, and many other components that are harmful to the skin. Natural masks are easy to prepare, low cost in terms of money and time. In addition, they are absolutely not inferior in their effectiveness to cosmetics of expensive brands.
In its composition, natural face masks contain biologically active substances, thanks to which the metabolic processes in the skin are strengthened, the complexion improves, skin elasticity and elasticity increase, and the water balance in the skin is restored. Natural face masks can be nourishing, cleansing and moisturizing. Masks made from natural products are applied to previously cleansed skin of contaminants and makeup (excluding the area around the eyes and mouth) along massage lines for a certain period of time, most often for 15-20 minutes, and then washed off first with warm and then cool water. After that, the skin must be moisturized using the product you are using. It’s best if you relax after applying the face mask, since the effectiveness of the mask is much higher if the facial muscles are inactive.
We suggest using the following recipes for natural face masks. Let me remind you that the mask should be selected in accordance with your skin type.
Natural mask with a cooling effect for all skin types.
This mask is very relevant in the summer, when the face is exposed to the sun. To prepare this mask, you should mix non-fat room temperature yogurt with a teaspoon of slightly warmed honey and apply on your face for fifteen minutes. Owners of oily skin in this mask, you can add a few drops of lemon juice or lime juice.
Milk mask for all skin types.
Mix to a uniform consistency a teaspoon of dried milk with a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, add two drops of essential oil and one tablespoon of heated honey. The resulting mixture should be applied to the skin of the face and left for fifteen minutes.
Natural cleansing mask fruit.
Using a blender, mix 2 medium-sized strawberries with two tablespoons of papaya, half a cucumber and the protein of one egg until a puree mass is obtained, which should be applied to the face, except for the eye and mouth, and left for twenty minutes.
Natural mask for wrinkles around the eyes.
Mix 50 ml of olive oil with 10 ml of an oil solution of vitamin E (sold in the pharmacy as ampoules). Gently drive the resulting mixture overnight at night with fingertips into the skin around the eyes for five minutes.
Natural sauerkraut mask for all skin types.
Chopped sauerkraut in the amount of one hundred grams is applied to the skin of the face and left for twenty minutes, then rinse with water. This mask perfectly refreshes the skin and has a slight whitening property.
Natural mask for problem skin with lemon.
Mix fresh lemon juice in the amount of one and a half tablespoons with the same amount of cream and add five drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir until smooth and apply to the face with a cotton pad. After half an hour, wash off the mask with water at room temperature. This mask perfectly soothes problem skin and eliminates acne.
Natural face mask for all skin types.
Take one medium-sized carrot, make mashed potatoes from it, into which add one yolk of a chicken egg and a teaspoon of a mixture of oatmeal and vegetable oil, taken in equal quantities (1 tsp). Apply the resulting mixture to the skin of the face and leave for twenty minutes.
If possible, especially in the summer, this mask is recommended to be done daily, because it is very nutritious, vitaminizes, eliminates inflammation and improves complexion. On the previously cleaned skin of the face lay the peel of cucumbers and leave for half an hour. The mask can not be washed off. After such a mask, the skin noticeably looks fresher.
Apple natural face mask.
Three apples through a medium-sized grater and mix it with low-fat cottage cheese (2 tbsp. L.). The resulting mixture is applied to the face for twenty minutes, after which we rinse with a decoction of herbs or warm water.
Pear cleansing mask with whitening effect.
This mask has a whitening effect, perfectly cleanses and nourishes the skin, smoothes fine wrinkles. Pear should be mashed and added to it a tablespoon of olive oil (if not, any vegetable can be). The resulting mixture should be applied to the skin of the face and left for twenty minutes, then removed as usual.
Banana natural face mask with tightening effect.
This mask gives a wonderful refreshing and firming effect. The banana, crushed to a puree consistency, is mixed with a teaspoon of milk and the mixture is applied to the face for twenty minutes.
Natural face mask "anti-aging".
Such a mask stimulates the skin renewal process. For its preparation it is necessary to mix peeled and chopped apricots with sour milk and apply to the skin, after twenty minutes this mask should be removed. You can use peaches, only they should be mixed with sour cream (1 tablespoon) and a few drops of olive oil.
Wrinkle cleansing and smoothing mask.
This mask will improve complexion, and also strengthen the muscles of the neck and facial muscles. To a teaspoon of Hercules flakes, add a teaspoon of honey, a tablespoon of kefir, a little salt and mix thoroughly. Apply the resulting mass to the face and rinse off after twenty minutes.
Mask for aging, sensitive and dry skin.
Using a coffee grinder or other device, grind oatmeal. Then mix two tablespoons of the obtained “flour” with three or four tablespoons of milk, and preferably sour cream. Wait five minutes and add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture. Apply this mask to the skin of the face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
Vitaminized mask with smoothing and whitening effects.
Take an equal amount of unsweetened yogurt, olive oil, honey and oatmeal, mix and apply on the face for fifteen minutes. This mask is an excellent source of vitamins A, E, smoothes wrinkles and whitens the skin.
Natural mask for sensitive skin prone to frequent irritation.
We take a tablespoon of oatmeal and pour them with three tablespoons of cream or milk, warmed to a thermal state. Five minutes later (after swelling of the flakes), a vitamin A capsule, carrot juice from one carrot should be added to the mixture. The resulting slurry is applied to the neck and face for twenty minutes.
Natural mask with milk and honey.
Mix whipped egg white with half a teaspoon of honey, the same amount of flour and milk, add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the resulting mass evenly on the face and leave for fifteen to twenty minutes.
Mask for any type of skin.
In one tablespoon of oatmeal, add fresh orange juice and a teaspoon of heated honey, stir until a uniform consistency is obtained, which is applied to the skin of the face and washed off after fifteen to twenty minutes.
Mask for combination and oily skin type.
After such a mask, the skin looks clean, matte and remains in good shape. Two tablespoons of oatmeal mixed with a couple of drops of lemon juice, a tablespoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture to the skin and leave for 20-25 minutes.
Mask for sensitive and dry skin.
Mix two tablespoons of oatmeal with a teaspoon of olive oil and add a teaspoon of honey. Apply to skin and rinse off after twenty minutes. This mask is an excellent sedative for sensitive skin, giving it freshness and elasticity.
To one teaspoon of avocado pulp add raw egg yolk, a tablespoon of beer, and two tablespoons of oatmeal. Stir well until a homogeneous mass is formed, which should be applied to the face and washed off after twenty minutes.
A simple oatmeal face mask.
This kind of mask can be used not only for the face, but also for the hands, neck and legs. To prepare it, you will need a milk mixture for babies mixed with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, two tablespoons of natural honey, oatmeal and half a glass of pure water.
Natural masks should be a must for every woman’s face skin. They saturate the skin with all the necessary nutrients and vitamins, making the skin look beautiful and attractive.
We determine the type of skin
Before using the mask, determine your skin type. If the pores are quickly contaminated and the face has an unnatural greasy sheen - you oily skin. If you can’t leave the house without a moisturizer, and the skin on your face is constantly peeling off, then it means dry.
If the T-zone on the face quickly becomes dirty and glows with an unhealthy shine, the rest of the face dries and peels off - you have a combined type. In the case when the skin of the face does not cause special problems and has a good structure - this is a normal type of skin.
The content of the article:
After 25 years, girls should begin to take care of their face and not just wash it with clean water, but also nourish with various masks. Otherwise, inferior care will manifest itself in early facial wrinkles and a noticeable deterioration in the condition of the skin.
Masks for oily skin
Citrus mask: squeeze the juice of lemon, orange and grapefruit. Add honey to juice. Then apply to the face the resulting mixture and leave for 15 minutes. At the end of time - rinse off the mask. It perfectly dries the skin, fights against acne and nourishes the skin with vitamins.
Tomato mask pIt regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands and draws toxins from the pores. Grind the tomato in a blender to a pulp state, add oatmeal for thickening and apply on face for 15 minutes.
Bran mask rejuvenates and regenerates the skin, has a matting effect. Pour rye or wheat bran with warm milk and leave for 20 minutes. After, apply the mixture for 25 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Parsley mask freshens the skin and helps get rid of oily sheen. Finely chop the parsley, add the egg yolk and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Then apply the mask for 20 minutes.
White clay mask
White clay is an excellent antioxidant. Mix it with talcum powder, add 3 tablespoons of alcohol and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the face and leave to dry completely. This mask penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, eliminating inflammation. You will get rid not only about acne, but also from oily sheen on the face.
Turmeric is not only a tasteful spice. From it you can make a useful mask. She perfectly fights inflammatory processes on the skin and protects her from further rashes. Moreover, turmeric heals wounds and dissolves scars. Mix a teaspoon of spice with aloe juice until a viscous mass is obtained. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes.
Horseradish mask: mix horseradish juice with lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 1. Add a spoonful of fat sour cream and apply a thick layer on the face. Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse. This mask not only prevents the appearance of acne, but also has an excellent lightening effect. It can be used for problems such as pigmentation.
Cabbage mask Suitable for fighting blackheads, age spots and freckles. Finely chop the cabbage and squeeze the juice out of it, add a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Wipe your face with the resulting liquid and apply the remaining slurry. Rinse off after 15 minutes.
What are face masks?
Typically, face masks are classified by the action they provide. The types of masks are distinguished:
- nourishing, moisturizing, toning and cleansing - they are intended for constant care and maintenance of the skin in perfect condition,
- anti-inflammatory, whitening, anti-couperose - this group of masks successfully fights with obvious imperfections of the skin,
- anti-aging, lifting masks - belong to the anti-aging group and help tighten the skin of the face.
How to determine your skin type
Before choosing a face mask, you need to determine your skin type. In classical cosmetology, it is customary to distinguish between skin type:
Since the needs of different skin differ markedly, a homemade facial mask should be selected depending on which type you own.
As a rule, there are no problems with this, since girls are usually attentive to their appearance, and the type of skin can be easily determined even by looking at yourself in the mirror. However, sometimes difficulties arise. Therefore, in order to accurately determine the type of your skin at home, wash your face with ordinary neutral soap and do not apply any funds to it.
After about an hour and a half, firmly apply a well-absorbing paper towel to your face. Carefully examine the napkin and evaluate the degree of oily skin:
- If there is a trace of sebum over the entire surface of the wipe, then the skin is completely not tightened, and you have oily skin type.
- If there are no traces on the napkin at all, but the skin does not peel and does not feel tight, then your skin type is normal.
- If greasy marks are absent on a napkin, but you feel obvious tightness, then your skin is dry.
- If your forehead, nose and chin are imprinted in a thick trace in the center of the napkin, and in the area where cheeks and temples were applied, the skin did not leave any marks (dry or normal), then such an uneven distribution of fatness indicates a combined or mixed type of skin.
Recipe number 1. Nourishing mask for oily skin (honey)
For oily skin, a simple composition made from 2 teaspoons of honey, 20 drops of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of low-fat sour cream is ideal. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth, apply the resulting mass on the face. Keep from 20 minutes to half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
The mask nourishes the skin, giving it even color, radiance and beauty.
Recipe number 2. Nourishing mask for dry skin
To nourish dry skin at home, take the ingredients:
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- 1 incomplete tablespoon of small oatmeal flakes.
Pour Hercules flakes with very warm milk, leave to soak a little (10-15 minutes). Beat the egg yolk with a fork and mix with cereal. Put the mass on the face and leave for 20 minutes.
This soothing mask with deep penetration into the pores nourishes dry skin, eliminates the feeling of tightness and peeling, and makes it soft and velvety.
Recipe number 3. Nourishing mask for normal skin
It is a big misconception that normal facial skin does not need nourishment and care, saturation with vitamins. A nourishing mask for normal skin based on grapes gently and carefully cares for the skin, soothes it.
Crush 6-7 berries of grapes of any white variety (in extreme cases, you can also black), remove all the seeds and peel, combine the grape mass with 1 tablespoon of sour cream. Apply the mass on the face, hold for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The mask is so nutritious that it allows you to heal even irritations on the skin.
Moisturizing mask at home
Natural moisturizing face masks allow you to maintain skin water balance. Most often, hydration is necessary in summer and spring, when under the influence of ultraviolet radiation and ambient temperature, part of the moisture is lost from the surface layers of the skin. Even slight dehydration can lead to a decrease in skin elasticity, the appearance of sagging and wrinkles.
Recipe number 4. Moisturizing mask for oily skin
The following recipe will help moisturize oily skin. Beat 1 egg white and mix with 20 ml of liquid honey until smooth. Add there 1 tablespoon with a hill of chopped oatmeal. Apply the mask to the face, leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water first, then rinse your face with cold. You can replace the flakes with potatoes or starch, this will help narrow the pores and nourish the skin with useful substances.
Recipe number 7. Toning mask for oily skin
Oily skin is perfectly toned with a mask of white clay. To prepare it, dilute 2 tablespoons of white clay in cold boiled water, add 1 egg white, 3-4 drops of lemon juice and 5 ml of honey. The resulting homogeneous mass should resemble sour cream in consistency. Apply the mask to your face and wait until it dries completely. Wash off the clay mask with warm water as soon as it is completely dry.
Recipe number 8. Dry skin cleansing mask
Dry skin improves and cleanses noticeably under the influence of white clay. Чтобы приготовить маску в домашних условиях, возьмите 1 столовую ложку белой глины, в 2 раза больше молока и 5 мл меда. Смешайте до однородной консистенции и нанесите на лицо. Спустя 10-15 минут смойте маску и в завершение после очищения воспользуйтесь увлажняющим кремом.
Отбеливающие домашние маски для лица
Многие девушки мечтают избавиться от веснушек и в целом сделать отбеливание лица. В домашних условиях осветлить пигментные пятна, даже возрастные, помогут отбеливающие маски для лица.
Рецепт №10. Cucumber whitening mask is known to all for its good effect. Finely grate a small cucumber on a grater (without seeds) and mix with your daily nutritious cream or sour cream. Apply mass on face for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Recipe number 11. The next whitening facial mask is quite liquid. At home, mix in equal parts liquid honey and lemon juice. Soak gauze napkins in the resulting mass, which are then placed on the face. Hold for 15 minutes, then remove the wipes and gently rinse your face with water.
Anti-aging home facial masks
Over time, the skin begins to age - this is an inevitable process. But when the first problematic wrinkles appear, one should not lose heart, but include the rejuvenation procedure in regular skin care. Regular use of anti-aging collagen masks allows you to postpone the appearance of new age-related changes on the skin of the face and smooth out existing small wrinkles.
Recipe number 12. The anti-aging facial mask at home from aloe is very popular. Combine a tablespoon of the juice of this plant with the same amount of nourishing face cream and premium vegetable oil (preferably olive). Stir and apply the mask a little warm, keep on your face for 10 minutes.
Recipe number 13. In summer, you can make a mask of fresh leaves of plantain. Rub the leaves into gruel and mix with honey in equal parts. If the mixture is too thick, like gelatin, slightly dilute it with water. Keep this gruel on your face for at least 15 minutes. Remove it first with a wet swab, then rinse your face with cool water. And no Botox is needed.
Homemade face-lift masks
The fight against sagging skin on the face requires constant attention from women over 30. Therefore, when the skin begins to fade, you need to arm yourself with time-tested means that will help to align the upper layer of the epidermis.
Recipe number 14. This vitamin anti-aging face mask is prepared at home from pharmacy components.
- 1 tablespoon with a slide of pink clay,
- 1 ampoule of retinol acetate (vitamin A)
- 30 ml of brewed green tea without flavoring.
Carefully spread dry clay with tea and, continuously stirring, bring the mass to a homogeneous texture. Add vitamin A and apply the entire mass to the skin. The duration of the mask is 25 minutes. Regular use of this recipe restores skin elasticity and health.
Rinse off this mask with plenty of cool water.
Recipe number 15. Natural and effective lifting can be observed in chicken egg protein. Beat one protein in a strong foam and mix with two teaspoons of soaked oatmeal. The exposure time of the mask on the skin is 15 minutes.
According to the girls, there is a lifting effect: there is a skin tightening.
How to apply a face mask at home
Before applying any mask, you should cleanse your face from decorative cosmetics with a gentle makeup remover. A refreshing gel usually completes the makeup remover, but you can use additional peeling.
Pre-exfoliation of dead cells is desirable for good penetration into the face skin of all the components of the mask, this will ensure its greatest effectiveness. A scrub can also be used homemade, for example, according to any recipe for a coffee scrub.
When applying masks, follow the general rules for homemade cosmetic formulations:
- The procedure for applying the mask can not be done "on the run." Set aside all household chores and spend half an hour only on yourself.
- Any effective homemade face masks must be prepared (mix the ingredients) immediately before use. The remaining mass cannot be stored.
- All components of the mask must be taken in good quality, and ingredients such as sour cream, fruits, kefir, etc., must be fresh.
- Before applying the mask, the face must be cleaned in the usual way. Owners of oily and mixed skin will probably also need a preliminary exfoliating peeling. After cleansing the skin, open its pores as much as possible, they can be steamed over the bath or a warm moist compress can be made. This will allow all the ingredients to absorb and maximize the effect.
- So that the hair does not interfere with the face, collect it in a bun and secure it with something.
- The mask should be applied depending on the consistency with clean hands, a brush, a gauze swab or a cotton pad.
- Most masks should be applied not only to the face, but also capturing the neck and decollete. An exception is drying masks for oily skin, because in the neckline the skin is much drier.
- Apply the home mask along the massage lines, performing movements from the middle of the face to the temples. An exception is the skin directly around the eyes; you do not need to apply a mask to it.
- Rinse off the mask with clean water. It is better not to take it from the tap, but to prepare in advance a jug of boiled water cooled to body temperature.
- After washing off the mask, do not wipe your face, gently pat the excess moisture with a clean towel. On a wet face, apply a cream that matches your skin type.
- Do not expect an instant effect from the first procedure. Homemade face masks must be repeated regularly with a frequency of 1-3 times a week. Course duration should be at least 3 weeks.
What to look for when choosing a mask
There are a lot of recipes for home masks. Choosing the right mask can solve many problems associated with facial skin. When choosing a recipe, pay attention to these aspects:
Let's look in more detail. The skin is divided into 4 types:
- oily (the goal is to cleanse the skin and treat inflammation),
- dry (the goal is nutrition, hydration, toning and cleansing of the skin),
- combined (the goal is cleansing, regulating the release of sebum in the T-zone),
- normal (moisturizing, cleansing, toning).
The age is also important. For example, after 25, 30 and 40 years, the process of developing your own collagen and restoring skin cells is slightly different. If at 25 and 30 years old you need to use masks that preserve the youthfulness of the skin, then after 40 years and older you need to keep your skin in good shape.
When preparing the mask, take the composition off. You may be allergic to certain ingredients. Testing the reaction is very simple - apply a small amount of mask to your wrist and wait 20 minutes. If there is no redness, itching and rash, then it can be applied to the face.
Caution should be taken with the following components:
- hydrogen peroxide (promotes the growth of free radicals, which causes premature aging),
- lemon and baking soda (can cause skin irritation and peeling)
- alcohol (dehydrates the dermis).
These ingredients are quite common in masks. They must be used strictly in the amount indicated in the recipe.
Do not underestimate the time of year. In winter, the most effective nourishing and moisturizing masks, in the spring - tonic, in the summer - cleansing. Bleaching masks should only be used in autumn and winter.
Folk mask recipes
Next, we consider effective and well-proven recipes for natural masks, depending on their action. There are a lot of those.
It should be immediately noted that with a combined type of skin, you need to make multi-masks, that is, simultaneously apply several masks to the face. For example, a moisturizing mask is applied to the cheeks, and a cleansing mask is applied to the T-zone.
- Wash and peel 1 small cucumber. Cut lengthwise into 4 parts and extract the seeds. Grind the pulp in a blender or on a fine grater. To it add 1 tbsp. l milk powder and 2 tbsp. l kefir, mix until a homogeneous paste. Apply on face for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the overripe avocado, peel and remove the stone. Mash the pulp with a fork until smooth. Apply on face for 20 minutes.
- Mash 1/3 of the overripe banana with a fork, add 3 tbsp. l fresh milk and mix well. Apply to skin for 15 minutes.
- In 3 tbsp. l natural yogurt add 2-3 drops of shea butter and 1-2 drops of vitamin E. Stir. Apply for 20 minutes.
- 1 tsp oatmeal flakes pour 2 tbsp. l warm milk, mix and leave to swell. Beat the egg yolk with a fork. After mixing all the ingredients together. Apply for 20 minutes.
- Crush 7-8 berries of white grapes and get rid of the seeds. Combine with 1 tbsp. l sour cream. Apply for 20-30 minutes.
- In 30 ml of green tea, dilute 1 tbsp. l cosmetic clay (white or blue). Add 2-3 drops of rosehip oil. Apply for 15 minutes.
- In the same amount (1 tsp), mix cinnamon, nutmeg and honey. Add a little ground oatmeal and mix. Apply for 10-15 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. l mix white clay with water, add 5 ml of honey, egg white and 3 drops of lemon juice. The consistency of the mask should resemble sour cream. Apply for 15 minutes.
- Mix 5 grams of rice starch with a pinch of cinnamon. Peel 1 small tomato and chop the pulp. Mix the ingredients. Apply for 8 minutes.
- Peel the cucumber from the peel and seeds, then chop. Combine the pulp with 10 g of honey and 2 drops of orange ether. Apply for 10-15 minutes.
- 10 g of crushed ginger root mix with 1 tbsp. l kefir and 1 tsp. orange juice. Apply for 10-15 minutes.
- In 1 tbsp. l dry brewer's yeast add 10 drops of lemon juice. Bring warm water to a porridge-like consistency. It should be applied only to problem areas. Rinse off only after complete drying.
- 1 tbsp. l mix liquid honey with the same amount of fresh grass, grated into the pulp. Mint, chamomile or dandelion leaves will do. Apply for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the ripe peach and mash with a fork until gruel. Mix with 1 tbsp. l cottage cheese. Apply for 15-20 minutes.
- Whisk the protein of one egg and add 1 tsp each. linseed oil and 2 drops of vitamin E and A. Apply for 20-25 minutes.
- Combine aloe juice with olive oil and a nourishing cream in equal amounts (1 tbsp. L.). Apply for 10 minutes.
Masks for dry skin
Carrot mask: grate the carrots and mix it with egg yolk. Apply the mixture on the face and leave for 10 minutes. It nourishes the skin with vitamins that support the skin's water balance. Remember that carrots have a coloring effect. Do not mask, just before leaving the house.
Chocolate mask can be a great moisturizer. Melt the milk chocolate in a water bath, add the yolk and sour cream. Apply a sweet mixture to the face and leave to dry completely. Rinse with warm water without soap.
Sea buckthorn mask moisturizes and exfoliates the skin well. Mix 1 tablespoon of sea buckthorn with yolk until smooth and apply for 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Watermelon mask moisturizes the skin well, relieves burning sensation, cleans peeling. Mix 2 cups of watermelon juice with a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of salt. Apply liquid to face, neck and décolleté using a cotton pad. Rinse off after two hours with cool water.
- 2 tsp mix turmeric with 2 tbsp. l natural yogurt. Apply for 30 minutes.
- 3 tbsp. l mashed red currants, stir with 1 tbsp. l mashed strawberries and 2 tsp. flower honey. Apply for 10 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. l oatmeal pour 3 tbsp. l warm milk. Leave to swell. Then add 6 drops of hydrogen peroxide there and mix. Apply for 15 minutes.
How to increase the effectiveness of natural masks
Home masks can show different results. To increase efficiency, do the following:
- Before applying the mask, thoroughly cleanse the skin with milk or gel for washing.
- You can also make scrubbing and steam baths of medicinal herbs (chamomile, string, sage, nettle and calendula). This will increase the effectiveness of subsequent exposure to the mask. Remember that these 2 procedures can be performed no more than twice a week.
- The mask must be kept strictly defined time - no more and no less.
- The mixture must be applied with a special cosmetic brush or with clean hands.
- Massage lines on the skin of the face
You need to apply the mask along the massage lines - from the middle of the face, move to the temples. It is not necessary to apply on the skin around the eyes, since the dermis there is more sensitive and thin.
Natural masks, prepared at home, have a beneficial effect on the skin of the face. They help improve the condition of the dermis and preserve youth. It is important to understand that the beauty effect depends on the right recipe.